MADISON, N.J. (February 19, 2014) — Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the franchisor of the world's largest real estate franchise sales organization, announced today that the CENTURY 21® System raised approximately $2.4 million in 2013 for Easter Seals. This donation is approximately 10 percent higher than in the previous year, and brings the total contributions to Easter Seals by CENTURY 21 franchisees and agents since 1979 to over $108 million. 2014 also marks the 35-year anniversary of the partnership between CENTURY 21 and Easter Seals.
“CENTURY 21 brokers and agents have a long and thoughtful tradition of giving back to the communities in which they live and work,” said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC and 2013-2014 Chairman, International Board of Directors at Easter Seals. “The relationship we have with Easter Seals is special. It is an honor to support an organization whose sole purpose is to provide exceptional services, education, outreach, and advocacy so people living with autism and other disabilities can live, learn, work and play in their communities.”
“CENTURY 21 has touched the lives of countless families, providing new opportunities for children and adults with disabilities,” said James E. Williams, Jr., president and chief executive officer, Easter Seals. “CENTURY 21 brokers and agents are true Easter Seals Champions. Their continued commitment allows Easter Seals to effectively serve the families we work with every day.”
In 2013, the top three Easter Seals fundraisers from the CENTURY 21 System were: CENTURY 21 Town & Country of Utica, Mich.; CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company in Dallas, Texas, and CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, in Wilmington, N.C. This is the 17th straight year that CENTURY 21 Town & Country has held the top spot for fundraising efforts for the benefit of Easter Seals. This year, eight of the Top 21 leading CENTURY 21 fundraisers are Canadian firms, led by CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., in Regina, Saskatchewan.
The “Top 21” North American Fundraisers for Easter Seals in 2013 are:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica MI
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, TX
3. CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, NC
4. CENTURY 21 Alliance, Philadelphia, PA
5. CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Regina, SK
6. CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Barrie, ON
7. CENTURY 21 Award, San Diego, CA
8. CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., Kelowna, BC
9. CENTURY 21 Scheetz, Carmel, IN
10. CENTURY 21 Fusion, Saskatoon, SK
11. CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, PA
12. CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Markham, ON
13. CENTURY 21 Seller's Choice Inc., St. John's, NL
14. CENTURY 21 Hilltop, Simi Valley, CA
15. CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Everett, WA
16. CENTURY 21 C. Watson, Fresno, CA
17. CENTURY 21 Kreuser & Seiler, Ltd., Libertyville, IL
18. CENTURY 21 Alliance, Santa Rosa, CA
19. CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates, Winnipeg, MB
20. CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Woodstock, ON
21. CENTURY 21 My Real Estate Company, Downey, CA
A reception recognizing the achievement of the “Top 21” offices will be held March 19 at the CENTURY 21 Global Conference in Las Vegas.
About Easter Seals
For nearly 100 years, Easter Seals has provided life-changing solutions to the people of our country. From children and adults living with disabilities, to military families looking to serve their communities, Easter Seals is committed to creating a world of inclusion, dignity, empowerment and independence. We personalize solutions for individuals with autism, and intellectual and physical disabilities through innovative therapy, training, education and support services. Support children and adults with disabilities at www.easterseals.com.