Single Family Detached
Great country custom home with so many extras including a hand crafted brick entry way, expansive kitchen and dining nook area (table and benches included), dining room that extends into the family room with a wood stove, and three large bedrooms. Step outside and enjoy the view of the mountains from your covered patio or take a walk past the alfalfa fields. The kids will enjoy the above ground pool or playing volley ball or horse shoes. Besides the two car garage is a 21' x 18' Workshop or storage area with brick flooring and electricity. Also has owned solar panels. Bring your horses or chickens. The back yard features beautiful landscaping, shade trees and even a tire swing - which is a reminder to SWING by this property and see if it could be your next home.
Here are some of the recent improvements:
* 18 month old TANKLESS water heater.
* Brand new wall heater.
* 18 month old hall wood flooring and carpeting.
* New cabinets, sinks and flooring in secondary bathroom.
* New faucets in bathrooms.
* 2 year old water efficient toilets.
* New Posi-temp pressure balancing shower valves
And just a few of the extras:
* Lopi wood burning stove with fan.
* Separate indoor laundry room.
* Ceiling FANS in all bedrooms and family room.
* Extra 21' x 18' WORKSHOP with evaporative air conditioning.
* Above ground pool with pump.
* Back covered patio and lawn with sprinklers.
* Purchased solar panels with $23,000 balance.
For up to date info, call Jay at 661.305.6670
MLS # SR17152797
Courtesy Of Keller Williams Realty-Antelope Valley
Age: 31-40 Years Old
Amenities: Double Pane Windows, Lawn, RV Parking, Sprinkler System, Pool, Ceiling Fan
Architecture Style: Ranch
Cooling System: Evaporative
Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
Heating Fuel: Wood
Heating System: Stove
Lot Size: 2.5 Acres
Parking Type: Driveway, Garage, RV, Workshop
Roof Type: Composition Shingle
Rooms: Bedroom, Family Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Laundry Room
Single Family Detached
located at 28914 Benjie Way, Lancaster, CA
is currently for sale.
28914 Benjie Way, Lancaster is listed
This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathrooms, and approximately 1,610 square feet.
If the property located at 28914 Benjie Way, Lancaster, CA isn't what you're looking for,
California real estate
to see other
houses for sale in Lancaster.