Over two decades of selling real estate, successfully representing buyers and sellers, providing exceptional customer service, receiving many accolades including Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Diamond Circle Member. Helping others successfully reach their goals; is my success story.About me
Real Estate Broker, Certified General Appraiser, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist, mother and wife.My market area
Dallas County, Denton County, Tarrant County
Zip codes - 76034, 76051, 76092, 76244, 76248, 76262, 75028
Neighborhoods - Southlake, Colleyville, Trophy Club, Grapevine, Keller, Flower Mound, Coppell, Argyle, WestlakeTestimonials
We sold 2 homes, and bought 1 new home with Alisa. She worked very hard at our sales. Alisa held many "Open House weekends" with our properties. She always kept us up to date with information and offers. She followed up with potential buyers. Then when we were ready to purchase a home, she was always available for viewings. She is very knowledgeable and made the whole process easy for us. Thank you ALISA!
- Janet PrinceWe worked with Alisa via e-mail, phone calls and in person. She is a very impressive Broker. Alisa sent us relocation information and homes to review on a regular basis. We are in the process of relocating now and Alisa will be our agent. We have also recommended Alisa to several other associates that will be relocating with our company, their feedback to me has been excellent. I highly recommend Alisa Piedlau as a Real Estate Broker.
- JR CastWe chose Alisa based on the reviews we found here online, and we were not disappointed. We were EXTREMELY pleased with her service. She drove to the ends of the earth to help us see everything we wanted. She never missed a detail, was very competent, helpful....and not pushy. Very professional. Returns phone calls promptly. Knows her business and the area VERY WELL! I don't tend to like realtors typically, as they usually like to tell me what they KNOW would be wonderful for us!...rather than listening. Alisa was different. We chose her b/c of all the great reviews we read about her......and we were not disappointed. Highly recommended!
- John & RachelAlisa Piedlau was so helpful when it came to relocating from SC to Tx. She helped us out in more ways than just your ordinary real estate agent. Alisa went out of her way and went above and beyond what was expected. She steered us in the right direction and I'm so thankful everyday. We loved Alisa so much that friends of ours who moved here from Nebraska used her as a realtor as well. They loved her as much as we did. Alisa isn't just your realtor, she's your friend!!!
- ChristinaAlisa was really great to work with, and we felt very comfortable with her. She sold our Grapevine house in nineteen days and helped close on our current home and the new home within a tight timeframe. She is a very knowledgeable agent, and we would not hesitate to work with her again. She continues to be there even after closing when needed.
- EnglesAlisa is a very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, smart realtor. When I worked with her she was tireless in her efforts to find me the perfect house. She never said no and was always there to show me a house or get me any information I needed. I could never imagine using another realtor when I have such a great one in Alisa. She really makes house hunting fun!
- DebbyAlisa is smart, fun, energetic, resourceful, and dedicated! I have worked with her several times over the last few years, and cannot say enough good things about her. If you are looking for a realtor she is the BEST! She knows her business, she knows the area, and she knows how to take care of her clients whether you are buying or selling. I count her as a complete and honest asset in the real estate business.
- KandisAlisa was great to work with! We sold and bought a house thru her. Our selling house had a contrac