I am a Realtor that believes that the most important quality that I offer my clients is integrity. I have been an entrepreneur for most of my career and have learned that the best attribute anyone can have is knowledge and honesty. Whether you are buying or selling a home, I will represent your interest to the fullest.
I relocated to Forsyth County after Hurricane Katrina. Before my career in real estate, I owned a restaurant marketing delivery service for 18 years which enhanced my skills in negotiating contracts, service and management.
- Forsyth Resident since 2005
- Mother of 2 children in Forsyth County Schools
- Substitute Teacher
- Member of Johns Creek Baptist Church
- 2012 Vice President for Sharon Springs Cheerleading
Education & Professional Credentials
- Mississippi State University Alumni
- Seller Representative Specialist Designation
- Completed coursework for Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of the 400 North Board of Realtors