* Licensed in real estate since 1978
* Million Dollar Club award winner for the past 18 years
* Winner of the Multi-Million Dollar award
* Past President of the Tiftarea Board of REALTORS®
Community Involvement and Special Achievements:
* Current member and past President of the Kiwanis Club
* Recipient of the Sertoma of the Year Award
* Former Ambassador of the Year for the Tifton-Tift County Chamber of Commerce
* Vice President of the Tift Regional Medical Center Foundation
* Married to Laura, an educator, for 25 years
* Two sons, Josh and Jordan
* Member of Northside Baptist Church
* Resident of Tifton for 30 years
* Hobbies are playing golf, deer hunting & community service.
Josh is a proud life-long resident of Tift County and graduate of Tiftarea Academy. He graduated in 2002 from ABAC with an Associate degree in Business Administration and from Georgia College and State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management in 2004. Josh became a Georgia State Registered Appraiser in 2005 and is currently a partner with Pope & Stewart Appraisals, LLP. Josh acquired his Real Estate License in April of 2011. Josh's family includes wife, Lauren and son, Parker.