Working with people in areas of business and community:
· Gardening is a passion so being a member of Chicago Botanical Garden helps her learn about this beautiful world
· Helping people with needs is a way of life for Linda:
-Love INC of Lake County - on the Board of Directors and fundraiser committee member
-Board of Governors for Opportunity International -National micro finance organization
-Office Easter Seals contributor -helping people with disabilities
· Director of Lake County Association of REALTORS® 1997-2000 and Ethics committee
· Her love of traveling around the world helps her relate to her client's needs while relocating
Linda has lived in Lake County, Illinois for most of her life therefore the knowledge she has of the surrounding communities helps her clients in buying and selling homes.
· 1999 Lake county Realtor Associate of the Year
· Recognized by numerous accolades as well as Master's Award for Century 21
· Member of Beta Gamma Sigma (membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International.
· GRI Graduate - Graduate REALTOR® Institute (only 8% of all agents)
· Broker Real Estate license since 1993 - Salesperson license since 1985
· Master's in Business Education
· Trained in relocation for many major relocation companies
My personal goal is to give the best quality service to all my clients. My integrity, knowledge, enthusiasm, and technology capabilities allow me to assist my clients to reach their goals.
Linda's clients have the last word:
"Constant communication on status with us.identified homes in our tastes very quickly"
"She understood what our needs were and was very knowledgeable about her job.enabling us to close quickly!"
"Everything went better than we could have hope for. I only wish I had more property for CENTURY 21® Kreuser and Seiler, Ltd. to sell"
"Her honesty and integrity outshined other REALTORS® that we had worked with in the past"
Home Decor Tips,
Touring Historic Properties,
Visiting New Restaurants,
Lacrosse, Softball, Football,
Licensed Real Estate Professional since 1998
Illinois Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
MORE-Mainstreet Association of Realtors
MRED-Member of Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications/Journalism, Minor in Sociology University of Iowa
I have lived in Northern Illinois for over 25 years and have moved and "sampled" living in 5 different communities in Lake and Cook Counties. This has given me an edge as a REALTOR® with solid knowledge regarding various communities, park district programs, schools, sports, restaurants and cultural events of the area. I love educating my clients to help them make good decisions on their journey through the process of buying or selling.
Today's buyers and sellers are faced with many questions, concerns, wants and needs and I encourage them to "Lean On Me" for my real estate expertise and smooth moving experience.
"Being a first-time home buyer, we were nervous. Anne made us feel at ease and comfortable with such a big move." Forest, BUYER
"Anne gave invaluable feedback and was always available to answer our questions. She is the agent I would recommend to get your optimum selling price in the shortest amount of time." Rita & Will, SELLER
"Thanks so much for all of the "time outs" from your family to help us find a house." Ken, BUYER
"Thanks for the professionalism used in selling our home.it did not go unnoticed!" John, SELLER
"Anne is "First Class." David, BUYER & SELLER
Whether you are buying or selling your primary residence, a second home, relocating to a new neighborhood, a first time buyer, a corporate transferee, an investor, or just have a question, please contact me.
I welcome the opportunity to serve you!
It would be my pleasure to help you with your real estate needs. Whether buying or selling as a first-timer or seasoned veteran, city or suburbs - I'm your agent!
Feel free to contact me through email
Kathy.email@example.com or phone (708)214-3343.
It would be an honor to work with you.
Looking forward to hearing from you!