I love it here in Lewis County. I don't know of a better place to live, work, play and raise a family. I grew up in Chehalis and my family owned Blaser Bros Dairy. As a child I remember delivering milk 'door to door' to many of the homes I have sold.
Family is most important to me. My husband and I are lucky to have 2 married daughters and 7 grandchildren. I am also fortunate to have most of my extended family nearby. I have been a licensed Real Estate agent/broker since 1988. I have been with Century 21 Lund, Realtors since 1995, one of the top CENTURY 21® offices.
During my career I have seen real estate change from a seller's market to a buyer's market and back again several times, and I always been able to establish success for my clients benefit in either situation.
Shopping for a home should be fun and selling a home should be an exciting new adventure. My clients become friends and I want them to be happy long after the transaction is done.
If you are looking to buy or sell please give me a call at 360.269.2589.
· A Lewis County resident for over 34 years
· Very knowledgeable of the communities and economies in Thurston, Lewis and Cowlitz Counties
· A highly trained real estate professional
· Possess strong negotiating skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Well connected throughout the tri-county area of Thurston, Lewis and Cowlitz Counties
· Honest, persistent, committed, detail oriented, cooperative, enthusiastic, accessible and resourceful
· Over 30 years of property management experience
· Knowledgeable of a variety of modern construction techniques,b>