Whether you're looking to Buy or Sell, New Construction, Single-Family, Condos, Town Homes, or Land Stephanie's understanding of excellent client services stems from her award-winning real estate sales career since 2002. From managing luxury condominium sales projects to being the top selling agent for a single-family home builder, she understands the need for distinctive real estate representation and professionalism.
Today, as a full-time agent, her approach to real estate is focused around getting to know her clients as real people, caring for their needs from beginning to end, and striving to negotiate the very best contract available. She recognizes residential real estate's dual role primarily as a personal and more importantly a financial investment. Stephanie serves as a buyer's agent as well as a full-service listing agent.
I am a Realtor that believes that the most important quality that I offer my clients is integrity. I have been an entrepreneur for most of my career and have learned that the best attribute anyone can have is knowledge and honesty. Whether you are buying or selling a home, I will represent your interest to the fullest.
I relocated to Forsyth County after Hurricane Katrina. Before my career in real estate, I owned a restaurant marketing delivery service for 18 years which enhanced my skills in negotiating contracts, service and management.
- Forsyth Resident since 2005
- Mother of 2 children in Forsyth County Schools
- Substitute Teacher
- Member of Johns Creek Baptist Church
- 2012 Vice President for Sharon Springs Cheerleading
Education & Professional Credentials
- Mississippi State University Alumni
- Seller Representative Specialist Designation
- Completed coursework for Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of the 400 North Board of Realtors