"I know the value of a great real estate professional and strive to diligently serve my clients with extreme care and detail!"
Pam is a 7th generation Texan and after being away for 25 years she was thrilled to be able to move back! Pam landed in East Texas after several corporate moves with her husband Mike. Pam received her Texas Real Estate license after graduating from college in 1980 but entered the corporate world instead of selling real estate. It was not until 2006 after relocating to East Texas that she dusted off and renewed her license and got busy doing what she had always dreamed of doing.
Prior to Mrs. Burton's Real Estate career, she worked in the Oil & Gas Industry as a contract analyst and in the Information Technology industry as an independent recruiting and selection services consultant interviewing & testing software sales executives, managers and software engineers. She is also a certified Behavioral Interviewer.
Pam is currently a member of the following associations:
· Greater Tyler Association of Realtors
· National Association of Realtors
· Texas Association of Realtors
· The Core Values Club - Floyd Wickman
· Garden Valley Toastmasters - VP Public Relations & Membership
· Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)
· Lindale High - Speech & Debate Booster Club President
· Hideaway Lake Kiwanis Club
· First Baptist Church of Lindale
BBA Marketing - University of Houston
Real Estate Courses: University of Houston / Tyler Jr. College
Floyd Wickman's S.M.A.R.T Program
Bufinni & Co. Peak Producer
Pam's Favorite Quote from an Unknown Author: "Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence."