Although I was born and grew up in the Upper Midwest, not Texas, I got here as quickly as I could! I was raised in a family that considered the real estate business just a part of growing up: Dad, my two brothers and sister are builders involved in both residential and commercial development. It was a natural that I would begin my career in the "family business" when I moved to the Southlake area in 1991. With more than 17 years as a REALTOR, I can honestly say that I love the business because I love to work with the customers and clients, the Buyers and Sellers. I enjoy having a positive effect on these people's lives through successful real estate transactions.Known for my attention to detail and ability to concentrate on each individual Buyer and/or Seller, I am also highly skilled at today's leading edge technology.great assets for clients and customers. To quote comments from a recent customer, ".it was a perfect experience and a great investment.Joel's a terrific guy.all very smooth.no stress.I would definitely recommend him." My clients do not hesitate to recommend me.in fact, they want their friends and relatives to have the same great real estate experience they've had. Over 60% of my sales and listings come from the recommendations of previous clients!Whether listing a home, leasing an office, working with a builder to locate prime development property or working with excited buyers, I am intent on meeting the needs of my clients and customers. I love it when clients tell me, "Joel, you really made the difference in our lives." The biggest compliment is a referral.and the best accomplishment is a quality relationship with a customer for life!A cum laude graduate of the University of North Texas with a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Banking and Investments, I have also served in the Texas Army National Guard as a Staff Sergeant in the Signal Corps. In my off-duty hours, I enjoy bass fishing, gardening and landscaping, as well as international travel.Call me with all your real estate questions!
* Residentail Real Estate
* First Time Home Buyers
* Investment Properties
* New Construction
* Commercial Real Estate
I graduated with an education degree from TCU with an emphasis in Special Education. Before becoming a REALTOR, I taught children with special needs for 5 years and First grade for 2 years. Because of my teaching background, I strive to make sure my clients feel educated in buying and selling. I want my clients to feel secure in the process, knowing that they are making wise investments.My main objective is to ensure my clients obtain outstanding service above all else. I grew up in Colleyville and currently reside in Hurst. Therefore, I feel sense of pride in knowing this area! I am determined to make you a client well-served for all your real estate needs!November 2006 Top Listing Agent
February 2007 Top Closing Agent
March 2007 Top Producer
March 2007 Top Sales Agent
April 2007 Top Producer
April 2007 Top Closing Agent
Other Awards & Recognition:
Recognized in Top Residential Realtors in the Dallas Area
- D Magazine - October 2003
2004 Winner "Best In Client Satisfaction"
- Fort Worth Business Press
2005 Platinum Award Winner
- Realty Executives International
Recognized by as one of the Areas Top Producers for the Year 2004
- Fort Worth, Texas Magazine
The Fort Worth Magazine in conjunction with Neiman Marcus, presented the Second Annual WOMEN IN REAL ESTATE LUNCHEON to recognize and honor REALTORS that have been selected by their peers and recognized by FORT WORTH, TEXAS MAGAZINE as the Top Producing and Most Influential Women In Real Estate in the Forth Worth Area (September 29, 2004)
Licensed since 1984 - 20 Years Professional Real Estate Experience
Full Time Professional REALTOR
Executive Club, 100% Club, Diamond Award Winner
ABR (Accredited Buyers Representation)
Personalized Effective Marketing Plan for Listings
PIC (Certified Property Image Consultant - Stager)
RLP (Registered Land Professional)
Over 80% of our business is repeat and referral clientele
Boutique style personalized friend and helpful service
"When you invite Cyndia to come by to visit with you about listing your home, don't expect her to be carrying her cell phone. "I have a policy not to take incoming calls while working with a client, either while showing properties, or listing homes. I know that if it makes ME feel unimportant, it would make my clients feel the same way. The time that I spend with a client is time that is dedicated to them 100%. They have my complete attention."
Moore has created a boutique-style practice with a relatively small, but extremely friendly and helpful staff, a Client Services Coordinator and a Buyer's Agent, both of which earn high marks from her clients. "I offer "boutique style" service, not department store service. We listen to our clients needs and then we work our hardest to meet those needs.
Our goal is to have an informed client, so we educate them about the real estate process, we are upfront about what we can do for them, and we keep them informed about their transaction. We let our clients know how much we value their business and their referrals. I know it sounds simple, but it has become quite rare in any business including real estate."
Moore's clients seem to appreciate the difference. They refer her to others. Her business last year was over 90% referral and repeat customer driven. Moore works with both buyers and sellers, and specializes in the mid-cities area, particularly Southlake, Westlake, Grapevine, Colleyville, Keller and surrounding areas near DFW airport. "
Reprinted from D Magazine (Article entitled "The Top Realtors in Dallas")
- October 2003 Issue
Visit our website www.toprealtortips.com
I am a REALTOR with CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. which has been named the #1 Office in the World for 2009 in Closed Transactions. In 2009, we were named the #1 office in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex in closed transactions.
CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Inc., has been awarded more #1 honors than any other CENTURY 21 brokerage in the CENTURY 21 System, which consists of more than 7,700 offices worldwide.
Serving the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex since 1971, each month our office schedules more than 2,700 showing appointments and our website receives 2 million hits. We sell a home every 3 hours, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Make your choice wisely. The agent you choose will help you make many important decisions. I am here for you every step of the way.Memberships and Designations:
National Association of REALTORS
Texas Association of REALTORS
MetroTex Association of REALTORS
Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
Graduate of the REALTOR Institute (GRI)
Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist (SFR)
Texas Affordable Housing Specialist (TAHS)
Gateway Church, SouthlakeChoosing the right REALTOR DOES make a difference
www.DFWSherri.comExpert Consultation and ServiceSherri Blasingame believes the challenges of real estate are best handled with problem-solving skills which she has honed throughout her career.Negotiating for her clients and making sure they are satisfied with their transaction drives Sherri to excellence. A results-oriented Realtor who seeks to achieve the goals of her customers, Sherri believes her clients are her best endorsement.
She asked several of her clients what they liked most about their experience with her. Some of their responses were:"Sherri put our interests above hers. She was always available and very easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a pleasant, hassle-free real estate experience."
"She was not only knowledgeable about the market but also about the latest real estate technology."
"She is a very good listener and really savvy about interpreting what you say and then producing results."
"Sherri is completely trustworthy. She only had our best interests at heart."
"Her relationship skills are impressive."
"Sherri was an effective negotiator on our behalf."
"Sherri produces results!"My sincere thanks and appreciation to each client that shared their testimony. It's an honor to work with all of you.
As a buyer or a seller, you want your real estate transactions to go smoothly. That means finding the exact home you're looking for, or selling your home promptly and for the best price. It means not having to worry, even if you're new to the real estate arena, or if you're moving thousands of miles away.You need an experienced REALTOR. I will put my knowledge and experience to work for you everyday - that's a promise.
Over two decades of selling real estate, successfully representing buyers and sellers, providing exceptional customer service, receiving many accolades including Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Diamond Circle Member. Helping others successfully reach their goals; is my success story.About me
Real Estate Broker, Certified General Appraiser, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist, mother and wife.My market area
Dallas County, Denton County, Tarrant County
Zip codes - 76034, 76051, 76092, 76244, 76248, 76262, 75028
Neighborhoods - Southlake, Colleyville, Trophy Club, Grapevine, Keller, Flower Mound, Coppell, Argyle, WestlakeTestimonials
We sold 2 homes, and bought 1 new home with Alisa. She worked very hard at our sales. Alisa held many "Open House weekends" with our properties. She always kept us up to date with information and offers. She followed up with potential buyers. Then when we were ready to purchase a home, she was always available for viewings. She is very knowledgeable and made the whole process easy for us. Thank you ALISA!
- Janet PrinceWe worked with Alisa via e-mail, phone calls and in person. She is a very impressive Broker. Alisa sent us relocation information and homes to review on a regular basis. We are in the process of relocating now and Alisa will be our agent. We have also recommended Alisa to several other associates that will be relocating with our company, their feedback to me has been excellent. I highly recommend Alisa Piedlau as a Real Estate Broker.
- JR CastWe chose Alisa based on the reviews we found here online, and we were not disappointed. We were EXTREMELY pleased with her service. She drove to the ends of the earth to help us see everything we wanted. She never missed a detail, was very competent, helpful....and not pushy. Very professional. Returns phone calls promptly. Knows her business and the area VERY WELL! I don't tend to like realtors typically, as they usually like to tell me what they KNOW would be wonderful for us!...rather than listening. Alisa was different. We chose her b/c of all the great reviews we read about her......and we were not disappointed. Highly recommended!
- John & RachelAlisa Piedlau was so helpful when it came to relocating from SC to Tx. She helped us out in more ways than just your ordinary real estate agent. Alisa went out of her way and went above and beyond what was expected. She steered us in the right direction and I'm so thankful everyday. We loved Alisa so much that friends of ours who moved here from Nebraska used her as a realtor as well. They loved her as much as we did. Alisa isn't just your realtor, she's your friend!!!
- ChristinaAlisa was really great to work with, and we felt very comfortable with her. She sold our Grapevine house in nineteen days and helped close on our current home and the new home within a tight timeframe. She is a very knowledgeable agent, and we would not hesitate to work with her again. She continues to be there even after closing when needed.
- EnglesAlisa is a very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, smart realtor. When I worked with her she was tireless in her efforts to find me the perfect house. She never said no and was always there to show me a house or get me any information I needed. I could never imagine using another realtor when I have such a great one in Alisa. She really makes house hunting fun!
- DebbyAlisa is smart, fun, energetic, resourceful, and dedicated! I have worked with her several times over the last few years, and cannot say enough good things about her. If you are looking for a realtor she is the BEST! She knows her business, she knows the area, and she knows how to take care of her clients whether you are buying or selling. I count her as a complete and honest asset in the real estate business.
- KandisAlisa was great to work with! We sold and bought a house thru her. Our selling house had a contrac