You may have seen me riding my bike through Lake County on my daily workout. As a resident of Lake County for over 30 years, I can say that I know the territory. I'm active in the community, coaching and volunteering, because I love living here and helping people.
The greatest asset I can offer you is to provide options. Whether you are buying or selling; moving from state to state or across town; you make decisions and I provide options. I listen to the challenges you face, and know what it takes to find and sell a good home.
When it's time to sell your home, I will use my proven marketing plan. I advertise all over the internet with the best pictures, the best visual tours, and the best presentation possible. We have the domestic and international marketing muscle of CENTURYY 21®.
Promotion, Price and Condition are the three most important things in real estate in the 21st century. We determine a market price that will get the most for your home. You will get staging advice and tips to get your home ready for showings.We have the best internet and other media resources to get your home sold for the best price in your time frame.
After I grew up in Lake Forest, I earned a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and an MBA specializing in Finance from the University of Kentucky in Lexington. Now, I live in Libertyville with my wife and two children. Sherry rides even more than I do! I am proud of the active outdoor lifestyle that my family enjoys here in Lake County.
Tell me your dreams, let's make it happen!
Other Awards & Recognition:
National Association of Realtors
Illinois Association of Realtors
Chicago Association of Realtors
Active Full-time Realtor since 1993
Outstanding Sales Achievement Awards
Century 21 Excellent Service Awards
Century 21 Centurion Awards
Laurie is a seasoned real estate veteran and is one of the top producers in the country. She has earned the reverence of her clients through her reliability, honesty, integrity, expertise, proficiency, and professionalism. With over 12 years of experience as a Realtor, Laurie brings a high level of energy, personal attention, and customer service to the home buying and selling experience.
Laurie is an aficionado of the Mike Ferry School of Real Estate, North Americas leading Real Estate coaching and training organization. This coaching allows her to operate at a much higher level of intensity and at a much higher level of skill, which makes Laurie a more responsible agent that gets better results.
If youre looking for an effective, efficient, and productive agent, Laurie Jacobson is the Realtor for you.
Buyers and Sellers
First Time Home Buyers and Relocation
Serving all of the Chicagoland area
Service ~Integrity ~Results
· For over 10 years, I have helped numerous Lake County and North Shore clients achieve their Real Estate goals. Listening and understanding are key elements in my practice.
· With a background in interior design/staging, I have the knowledge and experience to assist sellers make that important first impression, as well as helping buyers envision the potential in their future home.
· I'm a full-time Real Estate professional, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to all my buyers & sellers.
· I'm proud of being recognized by clients and colleagues for my integrity and hard work.
· My success can be attributed to my commitment to respect, communications and deep dedication to doing everything possible to ensure my clients are completely satisfied, and achieve "their" goals.
· Licensed Real Estate Professional since 2003
· Member Realtor Association of Northwest Illinois, National Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois.
· Certified Staging Consultant
· Interior design and business management training
· Interior Design & Staging
· Pilates & Fitness
· Family Activities
If you are looking to sell your home, or purchase a new home, I would be honored to help you with all your real estate needs!