EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
25 Years as a Successful Independent Real Estate Professional.
Providing quality service to my clients is my key endeavor.
I pride myself on following up on all transaction details.
I have a lot of patience with both buyers and sellers as they journey through the process to find a home.
My job is to obtain the highest price for my sellers' properties and to find the perfect property for my buyers.
Century 21® Quality Service Award;
Century 21® Masters Certificate of Achievement 1997-2002;
Century 21® Centurion Award 2003;
Top Seller Agent.
I specialize in residential and condominium properties. I concentrate on servicing the North Shore, Northern Chicago area and the Northwest Suburbs.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®;
Illinois Association of REALTORS®;
Chicago Association of REALTORS®;
North Shore-Barrington Board of REALTORS®;
Midwest Real Estate Data LLC;
Former President Franklin Park Rotary;
Member of 701 Forum Square Condo Homeowners Association for 8 Years;
Member of Triumvera Homeowners Board for 3 Years.
Reading, Golf, History, Travel.
Other Awards & Recognition:
National Association of Realtors
Illinois Association of Realtors
Chicago Association of Realtors
Active Full-time Realtor since 1993
Outstanding Sales Achievement Awards
Century 21 Excellent Service Awards
Century 21 Centurion Awards
Laurie is a seasoned real estate veteran and is one of the top producers in the country. She has earned the reverence of her clients through her reliability, honesty, integrity, expertise, proficiency, and professionalism. With over 12 years of experience as a Realtor, Laurie brings a high level of energy, personal attention, and customer service to the home buying and selling experience.
Laurie is an aficionado of the Mike Ferry School of Real Estate, North Americas leading Real Estate coaching and training organization. This coaching allows her to operate at a much higher level of intensity and at a much higher level of skill, which makes Laurie a more responsible agent that gets better results.
If youre looking for an effective, efficient, and productive agent, Laurie Jacobson is the Realtor for you.
Buyers and Sellers
First Time Home Buyers and Relocation
Serving all of the Chicagoland area
Service ~Integrity ~Results
· For over 10 years, I have helped numerous Lake County and North Shore clients achieve their Real Estate goals. Listening and understanding are key elements in my practice.
· With a background in interior design/staging, I have the knowledge and experience to assist sellers make that important first impression, as well as helping buyers envision the potential in their future home.
· I'm a full-time Real Estate professional, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to all my buyers & sellers.
· I'm proud of being recognized by clients and colleagues for my integrity and hard work.
· My success can be attributed to my commitment to respect, communications and deep dedication to doing everything possible to ensure my clients are completely satisfied, and achieve "their" goals.
· Licensed Real Estate Professional since 2003
· Member Realtor Association of Northwest Illinois, National Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois.
· Certified Staging Consultant
· Interior design and business management training
· Interior Design & Staging
· Pilates & Fitness
· Family Activities
If you are looking to sell your home, or purchase a new home, I would be honored to help you with all your real estate needs!