PGA Professional Specializing in Golf Course Communities
Throughout my real estate career, it has been my utmost goal to provide a first class, professional real estate experience catering to your needs and the needs of your family. When you are ready to buy a home, sell your current home or expand your real estate holding investment, you deserve a professional working for you.
I strive to consistently provide you with the highest quality real estate experience including: utilizing the latest marketing techniques, negotiating strong contracts, exceeding your expectations and providing prospective home buyers and sellers a smooth transition out of their old home and into their new home.
Originally from Lytham St.Annes, England, I had the opportunity to play some of the greatest courses in the world. From caddying for Tiger Woods in the 1996 British Open to playing golf with legends like Arnold Palmer, I have learned the importance of building business relationships on and off the golf course. As a PGA professional, I am able to combine my passion for real estate with my love of teaching.
"The most important thing I provide for your family is a first class
experience based on professionalism, loyalty and results."
Specializing in fine homes and golf course properties, my golf career puts me in the hands of discerning buyers and goal-oriented sellers.
Serving the entire DFW metroplex specializing in Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, Coppell, Westlake, Keller and Flower Mound
New Home Construction
Golf Course Communities throughout DFW including:
- Sky Creek Ranch
- TPC Four Seasons
- Cottonwood Valley
Although I was born and grew up in the Upper Midwest, not Texas, I got here as quickly as I could! I was raised in a family that considered the real estate business just a part of growing up: Dad, my two brothers and sister are builders involved in both residential and commercial development. It was a natural that I would begin my career in the "family business" when I moved to the Southlake area in 1991. With more than 17 years as a REALTOR, I can honestly say that I love the business because I love to work with the customers and clients, the Buyers and Sellers. I enjoy having a positive effect on these people's lives through successful real estate transactions.Known for my attention to detail and ability to concentrate on each individual Buyer and/or Seller, I am also highly skilled at today's leading edge technology.great assets for clients and customers. To quote comments from a recent customer, ".it was a perfect experience and a great investment.Joel's a terrific guy.all very smooth.no stress.I would definitely recommend him." My clients do not hesitate to recommend me.in fact, they want their friends and relatives to have the same great real estate experience they've had. Over 60% of my sales and listings come from the recommendations of previous clients!Whether listing a home, leasing an office, working with a builder to locate prime development property or working with excited buyers, I am intent on meeting the needs of my clients and customers. I love it when clients tell me, "Joel, you really made the difference in our lives." The biggest compliment is a referral.and the best accomplishment is a quality relationship with a customer for life!A cum laude graduate of the University of North Texas with a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Banking and Investments, I have also served in the Texas Army National Guard as a Staff Sergeant in the Signal Corps. In my off-duty hours, I enjoy bass fishing, gardening and landscaping, as well as international travel.Call me with all your real estate questions!
* Residentail Real Estate
* First Time Home Buyers
* Investment Properties
* New Construction
* Commercial Real Estate
Welcome to your one-stop source for real estate serving the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex . Real estate is one of the most exciting investments one can make, and it should be a fun and rewarding experience. Here you'll find everything you'll need to buy or sell a home, as well as learn about the market value of homes you may own in the area. It is my goal to provide you with superior service at all times, so please tell me more about you!
Specializing in Relocation, Creative Financing, New Home Construction and Unique Marketing Techniques
16 Years of Advertising and Marketing Experience
18 years Real Estate Experience Serving the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex
Visit Linda's website at lindasellsdfw
As a 3rd generation Texan, I grew up in Fort Worth and since returning to the area, have been a resident of Southlake for the past 10 years.
I began my professional career as a Special Educator meeting the individual needs of children in public and private schools in Texas, Arizona and California.
Having relocated 5 times in 3 states with my husband and 2 children, I fully understand the stresses that can accompany moving to a new home. I also understand the importance of finding not only the ideal home, but also, the location and schools that will best meet the needs of your family.
My familiarity with the area, coupled with my knowledge and experience in both education and real estate has afforded me the opportunity to provide clients with the necessary components to make their move a smooth and educated transition.
I am committed to providing first class, professional service, catering to the individual needs of every family I work with.
It would be a pleasure to work with YOU in locating your next "dream home."
My promises to you:
I will listen and respond to YOUR objectives and preferences.
I will diligently search for a home that meets YOUR criteria.
I will negotiate all terms of the contract on YOUR behalf.
I will keep you updated and informed you throughout the process.
I will communicate consistently so you know what to expect.
Serving the Dallas-Fort Worth area and Possum Kingdom Lake.
National Association of REALTORS
Texas Association of REALTORS
MetroTex Association of REALTORS
Board Member-Timarron Homeowner's Association
National Charity League
Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumnae Association
As a real estate professional I am dedicated to help families, individuals, and business persons achieve their real estate goals, and am committed to treating all clients with respect and integrity.
Residential Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate
Agricultural Real Estate
I also understand special needs clientele
National Association of REALTORS
Texas Association of REALTORS
MetroTex Association of REALTORS
Over two decades of selling real estate, successfully representing buyers and sellers, providing exceptional customer service, receiving many accolades including Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Diamond Circle Member. Helping others successfully reach their goals; is my success story.About me
Real Estate Broker, Certified General Appraiser, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist, mother and wife.My market area
Dallas County, Denton County, Tarrant County
Zip codes - 76034, 76051, 76092, 76244, 76248, 76262, 75028
Neighborhoods - Southlake, Colleyville, Trophy Club, Grapevine, Keller, Flower Mound, Coppell, Argyle, WestlakeTestimonials
We sold 2 homes, and bought 1 new home with Alisa. She worked very hard at our sales. Alisa held many "Open House weekends" with our properties. She always kept us up to date with information and offers. She followed up with potential buyers. Then when we were ready to purchase a home, she was always available for viewings. She is very knowledgeable and made the whole process easy for us. Thank you ALISA!
- Janet PrinceWe worked with Alisa via e-mail, phone calls and in person. She is a very impressive Broker. Alisa sent us relocation information and homes to review on a regular basis. We are in the process of relocating now and Alisa will be our agent. We have also recommended Alisa to several other associates that will be relocating with our company, their feedback to me has been excellent. I highly recommend Alisa Piedlau as a Real Estate Broker.
- JR CastWe chose Alisa based on the reviews we found here online, and we were not disappointed. We were EXTREMELY pleased with her service. She drove to the ends of the earth to help us see everything we wanted. She never missed a detail, was very competent, helpful....and not pushy. Very professional. Returns phone calls promptly. Knows her business and the area VERY WELL! I don't tend to like realtors typically, as they usually like to tell me what they KNOW would be wonderful for us!...rather than listening. Alisa was different. We chose her b/c of all the great reviews we read about her......and we were not disappointed. Highly recommended!
- John & RachelAlisa Piedlau was so helpful when it came to relocating from SC to Tx. She helped us out in more ways than just your ordinary real estate agent. Alisa went out of her way and went above and beyond what was expected. She steered us in the right direction and I'm so thankful everyday. We loved Alisa so much that friends of ours who moved here from Nebraska used her as a realtor as well. They loved her as much as we did. Alisa isn't just your realtor, she's your friend!!!
- ChristinaAlisa was really great to work with, and we felt very comfortable with her. She sold our Grapevine house in nineteen days and helped close on our current home and the new home within a tight timeframe. She is a very knowledgeable agent, and we would not hesitate to work with her again. She continues to be there even after closing when needed.
- EnglesAlisa is a very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, smart realtor. When I worked with her she was tireless in her efforts to find me the perfect house. She never said no and was always there to show me a house or get me any information I needed. I could never imagine using another realtor when I have such a great one in Alisa. She really makes house hunting fun!
- DebbyAlisa is smart, fun, energetic, resourceful, and dedicated! I have worked with her several times over the last few years, and cannot say enough good things about her. If you are looking for a realtor she is the BEST! She knows her business, she knows the area, and she knows how to take care of her clients whether you are buying or selling. I count her as a complete and honest asset in the real estate business.
- KandisAlisa was great to work with! We sold and bought a house thru her. Our selling house had a contrac