Just moved into your new place? Not sure what colors to paint all those rooms? The team at Housekeeping.org has come to the rescue.
Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to paint your walls white in order to achieve a bright and airy room. Ice blue, light green and other muted, neutral colors can achieve a brighter space. To balance the color, keep the woodwork white.
For more painting tips take a look at these tip lists from the pros:
- Interior Design Isn’t Just for the Pros! These Tips Can Help You Get Your Home Picture Perfect! To bring some brightness into a room that lacks windows, try painting the walls a light, bright color.
- Creating a Brighter and More Spacious Room While windows are important in a room, it is also important to paint in light colors so that the natural light can reflect.
- 7 Quick Decorating Makeover Tips for Any Space To make a room seem bright and airy use a light colored paint.
- Modern Interior Design and Décor Ideas to Use Stylish Blue and Green Color Hues When painting, you can use colors that remind you of the sea, either as the wall paint or as accent colors on a neutral background.
- How Color Can Give Your Home a New Lease on Life To really maximize the benefits of the paint colors you pick, think about when the sun hits in your room and how paint colors will look in different lighting.
- White or Color?—Color Tips for Various Rooms Each room serves a different purpose, and the right colors can cultivate the atmosphere you’re trying to achieve.
Do you feel ready to paint?
*This post was contributed by Housekeeping.org