Fantastic 0.89 acre lot with a wide open, incredible view. Stunning, gourmet kitchen remodeled in 2006: Custom alder cabinets, Corian counters, center butcher block island, Jenn-Air cooktop has interchangeable burners & indoor grill with downdraft exhaust, built-in dual ovens; one is convection. Laminate flooring. Informal dining area has lighted, glass-front cabinets and built-in desk. Nov. 2014 new carpeting in the 3 upper bedrooms, lower level family room, and office. Huge, main floor master bedroom suite with natural gas fireplace & sitting area, great view to back yard. Huge walk-in closet. Big mstr bath has jetted tub, shower, private toilet, 2 sinks. Preferred Risk flood insurance rates grandfathered-in. City & owners built dike behind home for extra flood protection. SEE SUPPLEMENT
- Family room has full-wall brick fireplace with walk-out to patio.
- 2011 new architectural shingles.
- 2012 new central air conditioner.
- 2010 new high-efficiency, natural gas furnace for lower heating bills (An Aprilaire humidifier is also installed on the furnace plenum.)
- 2006 new laminate flooring in the formal dining room.
- Full-wall, Chicago brick fireplace in the lower level family room.
- Lower level den/office with wet bar adjacent to the family room. (It has a door, but an open counter area which could be easily closed off with opaque glass or glass block if you want a completely private office or an additional guest bedroom.
- Basement level has a large area for a second family room (carpeted, but not finished), plus two walk-in storage rooms and the mechanical room.
- Concrete landscape curbing around the home.
- Longfellow Elementary School area.
The current owners, who have greatly enjoyed 137 South Woodcrest Dr. N. since 1988, would love to share with you how they have felt about living in this home for what turned out to be decades of enjoyment:
"WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME"
"Our kids have grown up and we don't need the space anymore. This is the perfect gathering space for friends and family! There is room for everybody inside and out. The private master bedroom/bathroom suite was a deluxe add-on which gives the home two master bedroom/baths. Pocket doors close off the master suite from the dining/living area which offers complete privacy. This home is cheerful and charming. It is welcoming ... It is home!"
Age: 41-50 Years Old
Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
Bath Features: Jacuzzi Tub, Stall Shower, Stall Shower and Tub
Cooling: Central A/C - Electric
Exterior Description: Stone, Wood Siding
Exterior Living Space: Patio, Deck, Balcony / Lanai
Fireplace Count: 2 Fireplaces
Fireplace Description: Gas, Brick, Wood Burning
Flooring: Mixed, Wall to Wall Carpet
Garage Count: 2 Car Garage
Garage Description: Attached Garage
General: Storage Area
Heating - Fuel Type: Gas
Heating Type: Forced Air
Interior: Walk-in Closet, Cathedral Ceilings
Kitchen Features: Eat-in Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Designer Kitchen, Center Island
Lot Description: Open
Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre, 0.89 Acres
Roof: Composition Shingle
Style: Multi Level
Water: City Water