Español  |  Fine Homes  |  Commercial Real Estate  |  Global  |  C21 Blog
CENTURY21 Real EstateMinnesotaAuroraHomes for Sale
My C21: Sign In  |  Register  |  My Favorites
Your Current Search

Homes for Sale

Aurora, MN

Property Type

Lot/Land (remove)
Refine Your Search
Search by Schools

to
Sort By:
Per Page:
Page:

$229,000

xxx Riverwood Trail Aurora, MN 55705
Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker Properties North
MLS# 123526
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 
PRISTINE WILDERNESS PROPERTY! Approximately 101 acres and 2,850 feet of river frontage on the St. Louis River. The property is very near Aurora, MN and the Giants Ridge Ski Resort and Golf Courses. This parcel is covered with large majestic pines. Legal road access via 3 miles of logging road south off from paved CR 110. This kind of seclusion is a very rare find. Owner/Agent
FEATURES:
Lot Size: 101 Acres
Style: Not Applicable
MLS# 123525
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 
BEAUTIFUL RAPIDS IN FRONT OF BUILDING SITE! Property is at the end of a dead-end road with mature timber and many scattered large pines. Good walleye fishing right out your door in the St. Louis River and just a short drive to Giants Ridge Ski Resort & Golf Course! 38 acres and 1,000 feet on the St. Louis River. Optional CD w/ 25%down @6%.
FEATURES:
Lot Size: 38 Acres
Style: Not Applicable

$69,000

5037 Riverwood Trail Aurora, MN 55705
Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker Properties North
MLS# 123530
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 
ELEVEN ACRES AND 700 FEET ON PARTRIDGE RIVER. Property is at the end of a dead-end road with mature timber and many scattered large pine. Great fishing right out your door in the St. Louis & Partridge River! Just a short drive to Giants Ridge Ski Resort & Golf Course. Optional CD w/ 25%down @6%.
FEATURES:
Lot Size: 11 Acres
Style: Not Applicable
MLS# 121820
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 
This a prime 40 acre hunting parcel that is almost all high ground. Approximately 90% of the property features 20-25 year-old aspen and birch. Excellent habitat for deer and grouse. The remaining 10% of the property is a mix of balsam, pine and ash. The property is fenced on the north, south and east sides. There is paper company land adjoining the north end of the property and State land off the southeast corner. In addition, there are two small man-made ponds that were created via dynamite. Each pond has held water every year. Included with the property is a one acre parcel used to access the 40 acre parcel. The one acre parcel runs north off Road 45 and connects to the southeast corner of the 40 acre parcel. There is an approach and culvert joining the one acre parcel to Road 45. This parcel is fenced on the east and west sides. This is a gem of a hunting property.
FEATURES:
Lot Size: 41 Acres
Style: Not Applicable

Aurora, MN Real Estate & Homes for Sale - 4 Listings Found

MY PLACES
Locate important places on the map like school, work, and home of a relative or friend to help find the best properties for you.
Add, Edit, or View My Places
DRAWING TOOL
Draw the area on the map that you would like to search. Click the pencil icon again to turn the drawing tool off.
DRAWING TOOL
Points Of Interest
Area Overlay
$50K $1M+
Heat maps are viewable one at a time.
Click the buttons to toggle them on or off.