Two houses on this one of a kind horse property located above SSRR. 20+ acres w/irrigation (per seller). 5 fenced pastures, 2400 SF hay barn with oversized drive-thru doors. Exceptional views of the mountains and river valley. Total property can be divided and is listed separately; see MLS #'s: 14-1528 and w/this listing it has a studio apt.(97 Rd 3665) & 14-1529 (99 Rd 3665).
Mesa House (97 Road 3665):
The Mesa House is 1,385 square feet and built with a southwestern flair with latillas and vigas ceilings in the living room. This home includes three bedrooms, two full baths, gas fireplace, mudroom, oversized detached two-car garage and a 344 square foot unfinished basement. The spacious master bedroom includes a full bath and walk-in closet. The functional Martha Stewart kitchen makes cooking simple and fun. The 300 square foot Trex deck offers spectacular views of the mountains and river valley and is a perfect place to enjoy meals or just relax. The entrance to the basement is outside and the sunny covered stairwell with shelving is an ideal place to start seeds in the early spring.
Other amenities include:
* 10.33 acres with irrigation and concrete irrigation ditch.
* 2,400 square foot (100' X 24') hay barn that includes two 12' X 12' doors front and back that allow easy drive through of a semi truck. A silo with electric drive screw shaft for loading grain from a truck is also included.
* 200 square foot (10' X 20') out building.
* 192 square foot (12' X 16') out building; currently being used as a chicken coop.
* 360 square foot (24" X 15') adobe building with new pro-panel roof.
* 3 horse pastures with grass and alfalfa.
* Horse corrals.
* 2 dry lots with loafing sheds.
* 60 foot private well with Culligan water system.
* Large workbench in garage.
The 969 square foot studio apartment (or guest house) rests above the garage and includes space for a bedroom, living room and dining room, and boasts a full kitchen and full bath. The 272 square foot (34' X 8') Trex deck offers a peaceful resting place and the additional height provides extraordinary views of the La Plata and San Juan Mountains and the Animas River Valley.
Cliff House (99 Road 3665) and 10-Stall Barn:
The Cliff House is 1,453 square feet and built with a southwestern flair with vigas in the living room. This home includes three bedrooms, two full baths and an open living room, kitchen and dining room. Also included is an oversized (1,049 square foot) three-car garage and and a 344 square foot (27.5' X 12.5') unfinished basement. The large master bedroom includes a full bath and walk-in closet. The open kitchen, dining room and living room invites a cozy atmosphere for guests and family alike. The 300 square foot (24' X 12.5') covered Trex porch offers a cozy place to relax and enjoy the comfortable evenings and grand views.
Barn amenities include:
* 2,592 square foot (36' X 72') Barnmaster barn with 10 roomy Ranch Series stalls made with panel construction on the interior panels that are kick-proof and chew-proof and has a 0% fire spread rating. The steel laminated core panels help significantly reduce injuries to your horse from splintering that can sometimes happen from a conventional stall panel. These stalls are easy to clean by simply using a hose thereby reducing stall-cleaning time. A clean stall reduces the risk of disease to your horse. Other barn amenities include:
o Grill doors leading to the breezeway with blanket racks
o 145" 2/3 Grill Divider Wall
o 145" Grill Stall Fronts
o Extra-wide breezeway with 45.5" W X 18" H RCA windows and rough concrete
o Feed doors with hay racks and feeders
o Nelson waters with heaters
o Grooming stall/wash rack
o Tack room with hot & cold water utility sink, refrigerator, saddle racks and blanket racks
o Five stalls have doors that open to the back pasture
o Five stalls have breezeway access and windows facing north
Other amenities include:
* A 60' John Lyons round pen.
* A 20,000 square foot (200' X 100') sand arena with lights.
* A dry lot and two grass pastures.
Home amenities include:
* A Culligan water system with a Culligan deep well filter.
* Rinnai tankless hot water heater.
* Aerated septic system that allows for collection and reuse of gray water.
* Clearlight 3-person infra-red sauna.
Age: 11-20 Years Old
Amenities: Stables, Hobby Farm
Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
Bath Features: Stall Shower and Tub, Tub and Shower
Cooling: Other A/C
Exterior: Dog Run, Out Building, Storage Shed, Double Pane / Storm Windows, Barn/Stable
Exterior Description: Stucco
Exterior Living Space: Deck, Porch
Fireplace Count: 1 Fireplace
Fireplace Description: Fireplace
Garage Count: 4 Car Garage
Garage Description: RV Parking, Detached Garage
General: Ceiling Fan(s), Window Treatments, Smoke Detector
Heating - Fuel Type: Gas
Heating Type: Forced Air
Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
Lot Description: Access Type - Road
Lot Size: 20-50 Acres, 20 Acres
Other: Water Softener - Own
Property Description: Acreage
Road Type: County Street, Private Road
Style: Other Style
Water: Other Water Source