Own the most unique property in Hammock Bay! This home has been professionally remodeled and upgraded, and the results are stunning! There is nothing like it, come, sit by the pool and enjoy the view overlooking the lake! This home is absolutely immaculate with custom touches throughout. Lets begin with the House Addition: added 500 sq. ft. to the kitchen and living room. The kitchen was completely remodeled to include: new cabinets with a hidden butlers pantry, cabinet integrated TV, and all new appliances (Bertazzoni gas stove, in cabinet microwave, dishwasher, farmers sink, ice-maker, and a second fridge in pantry). Also added an in wall gas/electric fireplace. The kitchen is open to the living room and dining room, has a center island and a bar,
designed for both everyday use and also for entertaining. Living room is very large with built in cabinetry and double french doors leading to the.... Following the addition was a pool: 16,000 gallon fiberglass saltwater pool with 5KW pool heater " yes a heated pool! For your enjoyment all year! And it's inside a screen enclosure providing bug free comfort anytime of the year. Custom landscaping with pavers surround the home creating separate areas for outdoor entertaining and fun. There is even a separate area especially designed for the dogs in the family! The back yard is completely fenced, with a privacy fence on the sides and an aluminum fence across the back to open the view to the lake (174' lake front!). Also there are 2 sheds on the side of the home for extra storage. There is so much morea list with the full details will be at the end of these notes! This house has style, comfort, and plenty of space. Split floor plan, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, with an office and an additional flex area off the kitchen for multi uses. Located in a very quiet, and peaceful setting! This one requires viewing personally to fully experience all of this home. It speaks for itself!
List of upgrades / extras:
- Added 500 sq. ft. (built with 6" walls with sprayed in insulation)
- Upgraded original A/C from 2.5 tons to 3 tons
- Added a second air conditioner, 2 ton when building the addition
- Had gas line run to the house by Okaloosa Gas
- Rinnai Tankless water heater installed by Okaloosa Gas
- Installed an in wall gas/electric fireplace.
- Upgraded insulation in attic with open cell spray foam insulation
- Whole house generator (27kw Generac " Quiet - including transfer switch, runs on natural gas)!
- Pool extra's: The shallow end offers a 3 jet spa, upgraded the pool sweep, and the pump motor was upgraded to variable speed (more economical to run).
- 2 Storage sheds; 8x16 & 8x10
Age: 6-10 Years Old
Amenities: Playground, Tennis Courts
Area Amenities: Area Pool, Jogging / Biking Path
Body of Water: Lake
Cooling: Central A/C - Electric
Exterior: Storage Shed, Underground Lawn Sprinkler
Exterior Description: Wood Frame
Fencing: Fenced Yard
Fireplace Description: Fireplace
Garage Count: 2 Car Garage
General: Clubhouse, Lake Privileges
Heating - Fuel Type: Electric
Heating Type: Forced Air
Lease Requirements: Pets Allowed
Lot Size: Under 1/2 Acre, 0.36 Acres
Pool Description: Inground
Property Description: Community Living
Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
Water: City Water