Paradise Cay (also, County Service Area No. 29) is an unincorporated community in Marin County, California. It is located 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Point San Quentin, at an elevation of 23 feet (7 m).
Paradise Cay is a waterfront community at the foot of the Tiburon Peninsula north of Point Chauncey and south of Corte Madera Creek along San Francisco Bay. The community is in ZIP code 94920 and area code 415.
Paradise Cay is situated close to Triangle Marsh, a location of considerable biological productivity. To the south is the Tiburon Peninsula which is dominated by Ring Mountain; Ring Mountain itself exhibits extensive floral biodiversity and also manifests extant Native American petroglyphs.
In the state legislature, Paradise Cay is in the 3rd Senate District, and in the 6th Assembly District.
Federally, Paradise Cay is in California's 2nd congressional district, represented by Democrat Jared Huffman.
- ^ a b c "Paradise Cay". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- ^ Measure B: Increase and Extension of Funding for Maintenance of Paradise Cay - Marin County, CA
- ^ Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Quill Driver Books. p. 677. ISBN 9781884995149.
- ^ Paradise Cay, Marin County, California, USA - Maps, Photos, Weather, Local Links
- ^ C. Michael Hogan. 2008
- ^ "California's 2nd Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved March 8, 2013.