MADISON, N.J. (June 22, 2016) Century 21 Real Estate LLC, franchisor of the iconic CENTURY 21® brand, announced today that Marty Rodriguez of the Marty Rodriguez Team of CENTURY 21 Marty Rodriguez in Glendora, California, is No. 1 and Dania Perry of CENTURY 21 Jim White & Associates in Treasure Island, Florida, is the No. 2 sales volume producer in the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals’ (NAHREP) Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents report with more than $174 million, respectively, in 2015. Ricardo Acevedo of Acevedo Team of CENTURY 21 King in Rancho Cucamonga, California, was ranked No. 13 in overall sales volume by a Latino sales associate.
Among Latino sales associates ranked by total number of transactions, the CENTURY 21® brand had 38 of the Top 250 nationwide, including three individuals ranked among the Top 21. In addition to the Rodriguez Team (No. 6 by transactions) and Acevedo (No. 15), Alicia Treviño (No. 21) of CENTURY 21 Alicia Treviño, REALTORS® in Mesquite, Texas, was ranked among the top 21 Latino residential real estate sales associates in the United States. Other notable CENTURY 21 affiliated professionals were ranked among the Top 50 by transactions, or the top 20%: Roberto Castillo of CENTURY 21 World Connection in Miami, Florida (#30), Michelle Fermin of CENTURY 21 North Shore in Reading, Massachusetts (#32), Martha Corral of CENTURY 21 Affiliated, in Aurora, Illinois (#39), and Jesse Pastrana of CENTURY 21 Pastrana, in Edina, Minnesota (#44).
“Quite simply, multiculturalism is America, and the CENTURY 21 brand is multiculturalism,” said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “I couldn’t be more proud of Marty, Dania, Ricardo, and Alicia, and all of our affiliated sales associates who made the list. They know, and we know, that empowering CENTURY 21 System members to serve multicultural home buyers and sellers is no longer a niche. Serving diverse markets is good business, and another sign that our iconic brand is committed to reflecting all of the faces of the consumers it serves in local markets across the globe.”
The news comes on the heels that in the last year alone the CENTURY 21 System has bolstered its focus to deliver products and services to the Hispanic community. They include:
1) A partnership with a full-service Hispanic and digital agency, Pólvora Advertising, to further concentrate on meeting the unique needs of the diverse Latino communities in an honest and authentic manner.
2) The exclusive real estate brand sponsor of the NAHREP “53 Million & One Nuevo Latino Tour.”
3) A revamped Spanish-language website – century21espanol.com – to include features like a “search by schools& rdquo; function and interactive mapping, all designed to make it easier for Spanish-speaking consumers to engage with CENTURY 21 sales professionals.
4) Agent-centric advertising placed on the 2015 Latin Grammy awards this past November.
“This work bolsters the company’s long-standing tradition to champion multiculturalism within the real estate industry and the core belief that Latino culture and homeownership are inseparable,” added Davidson. “The programs and sponsorships allow us to better align our mission and goals with sustainable home ownership in the Hispanic community and to bring Latino entrepreneurs into the business of real estate.”
Century 21 Real Estate LLC first revolutionized real estate with the introduction to the industry of the franchisor/franchisee model by real estate brokers Art Bartlett and Marsh Fisher on July 28, 1971. Today, Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the most recognized name in real estate* and the brand that was selected as the leader in brand awareness in 2015 for the 17th year in a row* among consumers presented with a list of real estate agencies, is committed to making a difference in people’s lives by delivering to market innovative tools and technologies, marketing support and the use of its iconic brand marks that help its independent brokers and affiliated sales associates provide a seamless experience to real estate consumers around the world.
Connect with Century 21 Real Estate
* 2015 Ad Tracking Study: The survey results are based on 1,200 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (ages 18+) who are equal decision makers in real estate transactions and active in the real estate market (bought or sold a home within the past two years or, plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years). Brand awareness question based on a sample of 1,200 respondents. Results are significant at a 90% confidence level, with a margin of error of +/-2.4%. Recognition question based on those aware of brand. Results are significant at a 90% confidence level, with a margin of error of +/- 2.4%. The study was conducted by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization,
from April 24- May 8, 2015.