Tucked into a most beautiful location in the "Wet Mountain Range" in the "South Central Colorado Rocky Mountains", you will find 5 gentle acres surrounded by forested mountains blessed with wildflower covered grassy meadows with a newly drilled excellent well of pure sweet water taken from deep down in the Earth (Grundfos multi voltage AC or DC compatibility submersible pump installed:; Well construction & pump installation cost = $17,500-approx.). Soil Percolation test and Septic Sewer engineering are already completed and paid for ($500 value). Phone line is in the vicinity and underground electric power line is approx.330 feet from Northeast property corner. Are you ready to build? The land is ready to be built on! Enjoy the seclusion of the vibrant Evergreen Forest covering 75% of the mountain terrain. Build your home in the Evergreen/blue Native Colorado Forest bordered by serene grassy wildflower covered meadow land on the remaining 25% of this noble ground. Live in a location close to fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, boating, climbing, rafting and close (but not to close) to the convenient amenities of cities and mountain towns in all directions. Settle-build & LIVE!
† Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval based on secondary market guidelines. The rates shown are based on average rates for our best qualified customers. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.
located at 1139 18th Trail, Cotopaxi, CO
is currently for sale.
1139 18th Trail, Cotopaxi is listed
If the property located at 1139 18th Trail, Cotopaxi, CO isn't what you're looking for,
Colorado real estate
to see other
houses for sale in Cotopaxi.