Single Family Detached
SPECTACULAR TERRITORIAL. Nestled on almost an ACRE in a cul-de-sac with mountain views, this home is beaming with a warm and welcoming ambiance. An impressive semi-circle paver drive invites you in to explore the light and bright split plan. The stunning sunlit living room has clerestory windows, a soaring planked-and-beamed ceiling, wet bar and dual French exits to the covered patio. A wealth of cabinetry, convenient buffet counter, eat-at island, slab granite counters, pantry and desk create a well-appointed culinary space in the kitchen. Formal family and dining rooms. Master suite. En-suite bonus room. Office/crafts room has three workstations. A fenced dive pool, patios, mature landscape and horse corral/stalls set the alfresco scene. RV gate/parking. See Documents tab for solar info. Spectacular Territorial
- Nestled on almost an ACRE in a quiet cul-de-sac with mountain views, this home is beaming with a warm and welcoming ambiance. An impressive semi-circle paver drive, beautiful beamed Ramada and a trio of stunning stained glass windows invite you in to explore the light and bright split plan.
- A step through charming arched passageways leads you into the stunning sunlit living room. High clerestory windows fill the soaring planked-and-beamed ceiling with natural light. Additional inviting features include a cozy fireplace, wet bar and dual French exits to the covered patio.
- A wealth of cabinetry, convenient buffet counter, eat-at island, slab granite counters, pantry and desk create a well-appointed culinary space in the kitchen.
- A second fireplace is flanked by built-in shelving in the family room while the nearby chandelier-lit dining room is just right for hosting formal meals.
- Three built-in workstations combine to establish an extended office space or hobby/crafts room.
- Handsome wood-look tile and lovely Saltillo dress the floors. Bonus skylights, shed, solar lease and RV gate/parking.
- Retreat to the master suite at day's end with a walk-in closet, a wall of beautiful built-in storage and a French exit with sunny side lights. The tile-surround soak tub with atrium view is sure to please.
- Constructed in 1979 with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 3,418 square feet of living space. A big bonus room offers an extra 339 square feet, not included in square footage. With an en-suite bath and private exit, it would be perfect for use as a home gym or guest quarters.
- There's plenty of room for entertaining in the expansive back yard with a crystal-clear fenced dive pool. A covered dining patio, open-air patios, horse corral/stalls and mature landscape with juicy citrus complete the alfresco scene.
MLS # 5583306
Courtesy Of Those Callaways
Age: 31-40 Years Old
Amenities: Patio, Sky light, RV Parking, Pool, Ceiling Fan
Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave
Architecture Style: Other
Exterior Type: Stucco
Heating Fuel: Electric
Heating System: Forced Air, Fireplace
Lot Size: 0.91 Acres
Parking Type: Garage, Open, RV
Roof Type: Built-up
Rooms: Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Full Bath, Game Room, Kitchen, Living Room
† Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval based on secondary market guidelines. The rates shown are based on average rates for our best qualified customers. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.
Single Family Detached
located at 11823 N 76TH Way, Scottsdale, AZ
is currently for sale.
11823 N 76TH Way, Scottsdale is listed
This property has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and approximately 3,418 square feet.
If the property located at 11823 N 76TH Way, Scottsdale, AZ isn't what you're looking for,
Arizona real estate
to see other
houses for sale in Scottsdale.