Yes, I would like more information. Please use and/or share my information with a CENTURY 21® affiliated agent to contact me about my real estate needs.
Single Family Detached
Built in 2011, this gorgeous custom 3 or 4 bedroom / 3.5 bath home is situated on 37 peaceful acres in Parkers Chapel. Every aspect of this home and the surrounding property has been carefully and thoughtfully designed. In addition to the main house, this property also includes a large two story shop, a beautiful 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom manufactured home, and a circa 1923 farmhouse located between the main house and Campbell Rd.
- 5,000+ square feet of living space
- 3 car garage with finished walls & ceiling
- 3 bedrooms with on-suite baths
- Master bedroom with his & her walk-in closets, walk-in tiled shower, & heated tile floor
- 3rd bedroom & bath with roll-in shower, grab rail ready reinforcement, and heated tile floor
- 2 studies
-Living room features vaulted ceiling, ceiling fans, track lighting, and sound distribution system to other rooms and porches
- Family room with built-in wet bar and entertainment console/bookshelves with home theater/surround sound and in-ceiling speakers
- Kitchen features butcher block topped island, quartz countertops, and stainless appliances
- Sub Zero side by side refrigerator
- Drawer mounted Sharp microwave
- 2 Sub Zero refrigerated drawers
- Open floor plan dining area with built-in cabinets/counter, glass front top cabinets, & sound system speakers
- Walk-in pantry with built in shelving
- Exercise room with cushioned flooring
- Screen porch
- Safe room/vault
- Whole house Generac 45kW natural gas backup generator with auto transfer
- Outside brick dog-wash sink
- Matching detached shop features 2,000 square feet and includes finished 2nd floor with walk-in cedar closet
- 20+ acres fenced and a stocked 4.5 acre lake with dock
- Seller retains mineral rights
- Extensive Hunter ACC-99 microprocessor controlled irrigation system
- John Watson moonlight effect tree lighting with 55 light fixtures that enhance nighttime charm and security
- 50 gallon/minute well for feeding lake, as needed
- Cajun Aire Class 1, mechanical, aerobic, wastewater treatment system
MLS # R89435
Listed By CENTURY 21 United
Age: 11-20 Years Old
Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.
† Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval based on secondary market guidelines. The rates shown are based on average rates for our best qualified customers. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.
Single Family Detached
located at 237 Starr Lake Rd, El Dorado, AR
is currently for sale.
237 Starr Lake Rd, El Dorado is listed
CENTURY 21 Real Estate
This property has 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bathrooms, and approximately 5,680 square feet, and Lot Size of approximately 37. The property was built in 2011.
If the property located at 237 Starr Lake Rd, El Dorado, AR isn't what you're looking for,
Arkansas real estate
to see other
houses for sale in El Dorado.