LUXURIOUS LIVING. A beauty to behold, The Mark Residences is an absolute pleasure to call home. Nestled in a cul-de-sac in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, it offers luxury urban living with magnificent city light and mountain views! Beautiful designer paints, handsome finishes and chic fixtures exude an elegant yet warm ambiance in the sunlit open plan. An incredible culinary space, the kitchen is dressed in gleaming granite and features premier stainless appliances. Stunning sunsets from the view balcony. Master suite. Indoor laundry. Rooftop with heated pool/spa and BBQ's. Nearby alfresco amenities - Arizona canal trail, parks, hiking/biking trails. Daily front desk coverage, secure underground parking, 24-hour fitness center and dine-in delivery service from the Hotel Valley Ho. Luxurious Living
- A beauty to behold, The Mark Residences is an absolute pleasure to call home. Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, it offers luxury urban living with magnificent mountain views! Close to all that's new and exciting; fine dining, entertainment and shopping are just minutes away.
- An incredible culinary space, the kitchen is dressed in gleaming three-toned granite. A premier stainless appliance package features a six-burner range, custom hood and built-in microwave.
- Sip morning coffee and enjoy afternoon snacks at the raised bar. Enjoy more formal meals in the nearby chandelier-lit dining room.
- Coved ceilings extend the spacious living areas upward while plush carpeting and tremendous Travertine flooring are in all the right places. Convenient indoor laundry is a bonus.
- Dual-pane windows and a nearly wall-width sliding glass exit let just the right amount of natural light into the preferred open plan.
- The spacious family room is perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying a quiet night in. Beautiful designer neutral paints, handsome finishes and chic fixtures exude an elegant yet warm ambiance.
- With approximately 88 square feet of living space, the view balcony does not disappoint. Towering palms, pretty mountain peaks and the red rocks of Papago Park are just a sampling of the views to behold.
- Constructed in 2008 with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,282 square feet of living space. Retreat to the master suite for rest and relaxation with a custom closet, dual sinks, a soak tub and walk-in shower.
- Endless city light and Camelback Mountain views frame the rooftop heated pool and spa. Built-in BBQ's with sink, lounge decks, patio seating and an expansive Ramada complete the scene.
- Alfresco amenities surrounding The Mark include the Arizona canal trail, parks, premier hiking trails and plenty of paths perfect for biking in the Gold-Level Bicycle Friendly Community of Scottsdale.
- Services include on-site staff, secure underground parking, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, pick-up/drop-off dry cleaning, and a sizeable conference room. The well-appointed lobby has stylish seating and conversation areas, a coffee station and daily front desk coverage. The historic Hotel Valley Ho offers dine-in delivery service.
† Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval based on secondary market guidelines. The rates shown are based on average rates for our best qualified customers. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.
located at 6803 E MAIN Street 4403, Scottsdale, AZ
is currently for sale.
6803 E MAIN Street 4403, Scottsdale is listed
This property has 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and approximately 1,282 square feet.
If the property located at 6803 E MAIN Street 4403, Scottsdale, AZ isn't what you're looking for,
Arizona real estate
to see other
houses for sale in Scottsdale.