With a full price offer for Lot 60, the owner will include lots 58 and 59 in the deal. This cleared triple lot (lots 58, 69, & 60) is approximately 240' wide x 225 feet deep and has a 3 bedroom septic system and driveway entrance installed. With 10% down, the owner will consider financing the remaining 90% at 6% interest with a balloon payoff in 5 years.
† Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval based on secondary market guidelines. The rates shown are based on average rates for our best qualified customers. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.
located at American Drive, Montross, VA
is currently for sale.
American Drive, Montross is listed
If the property located at American Drive, Montross, VA isn't what you're looking for,
Virginia real estate
to see other
houses for sale in Montross.