This 51.75 +/- acre tract is centrally located between Austin and Waco. It would make an excellent weekend hunting property or a secluded place to build your dream home. The property features varied terrain, a tank, and 1,400 feet along Riley Branch, a seasonal spring-fed creek that runs across the entire back of the property. About 75% of the property boasts scattered tree cover (including mesquites, pecans, and live oaks), while the remaining 25% is open. Within the open space, there is a large sunflower field, ideal for avid dove hunters. Wildlife on the property is plentiful; for the hunters out there, the native deer and dove populations are thriving. The soil is silty clay and clay loam and the owner will convey whatever minerals are of record. There is additional acreage offered for those looking for a larger tract.
† Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Interest rates are also subject to credit and property approval based on secondary market guidelines. The rates shown are based on average rates for our best qualified customers. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.
located at TBD County Rd 146, Gatesville, TX
is currently for sale.
TBD County Rd 146, Gatesville is listed
If the property located at TBD County Rd 146, Gatesville, TX isn't what you're looking for,
Texas real estate
to see other
houses for sale in Gatesville.