· Being born and raised in Lake County. I know the area like the back of my hand. That knowledge will be invaluable to you as we search for your new home.
· As an excellent negotiator and problem solver, I am fully committed to finding you the home you are looking for.
· Very dependable and accessible, there are numerous ways to reach me. You will always feel connected, comfortable and informed.
· I know that doing anything exceptionally well requires Commitment and Perseverance. You will have mine at all times.
· My marketing experience coupled with CENTURY 21's endless resources will expose your home to the greatest number of potential buyers helping ensure you of obtaining the highest price for your home. (I have statistics to back it up!)
· Negotiation is my strong suit. That skill coupled with my problem solving ability and CENTURY 21's marketing tools can help to ensure that your home is sold at the best price and terms. (I can put it to work for you.)
· The relationship between a seller and their agent is built upon trust. When I say I will do something for you, I will follow through with my commitment!
· Having direct access to the largest and best on-site corporate relocation department in Lake County, I am happy to assist you whether you are buying or selling a home.
· Whether you are moving across town, across the country, or around the world, we can help you.
· If you have just been transferred, my relocation department has worldwide affiliations with all the major third party relocation companies.
· My father worked in real estate and I knew at a young age that I wanted to forge my career in real estate as well. I am still every bit as fascinated by what real estate has to offer, and I am extremely motivated to help as many people as possible buy or sell their home.
· I majored in organizational communication at Southern Illinois University and also studied public relations, journalism, and marketing.
· My favorite past times are golfing and fishing and every opportunity I get that leads me outside in the fresh air makes me happy.
· I play a variety of intramural sports including Softball, Flag Football, and Kickball.
I love to meet new people and build new relationships. My drive, knowledge, and negotiation skills are only surpassed by my desire to provide my clients with exemplary service. I know that buying or selling a home can be a difficult process, but "I promise" to utilize everything at my disposal to either sell your home, or get you into your dream home as efficiently and stress free as possible.
I would be honored to have the opportunity to work with you, so please give me a call so we can get started. Together we can accomplish great things!
Real Estate Background: Full-time, licensed Illinois Real Estate Salesperson, REALTORŪ, CENTURY 21 Kreuser and Seiler, Member, REALTORŪ Association of Northwest Chicagoland (RANWC), Member, Illinois Association of REALTORSŪ (IAR), Member, National Association of REALTORSŪ (NAR)
Previous Business Experience: Business Owner/Manager (Mike's Bikes, Gurnee, 13 years), Outside Sales for Stanley Bostitch and Advo, Inc.
Education: Libertyville High School, College of Lake County (Associate Degree), University of Illinois Chicago (UIC) (BS Degree in Business Management)
Personal: Lake County resident since 1975, Resides in Libertyville with wife, Heather, and two beautiful daughters. 'Spare time' enjoyments include riding and racing bicycles, carpentry, woodworking and just about any outdoor activity in any season.
I specialize in helping people buy and sell new and existing homes in Lake County. I have drawn on my background in business management, customer service, and inside and outside sales to give my clients the best possible real estate service. Homebuyers and sellers alike benefit from my market knowledge, construction experience, negotiating ability, and attention to detail in every transaction. As with my previous business, my goal is "Customers for Life!" You can count on me to work hard for you and in your best interests!
Visit me at www.MikeKerriganRealEstate.com.