· Being born and raised in Lake County. I know the area like the back of my hand. That knowledge will be invaluable to you as we search for your new home.
· As an excellent negotiator and problem solver, I am fully committed to finding you the home you are looking for.
· Very dependable and accessible, there are numerous ways to reach me. You will always feel connected, comfortable and informed.
· I know that doing anything exceptionally well requires Commitment and Perseverance. You will have mine at all times.
· My marketing experience coupled with CENTURY 21's endless resources will expose your home to the greatest number of potential buyers helping ensure you of obtaining the highest price for your home. (I have statistics to back it up!)
· Negotiation is my strong suit. That skill coupled with my problem solving ability and CENTURY 21's marketing tools can help to ensure that your home is sold at the best price and terms. (I can put it to work for you.)
· The relationship between a seller and their agent is built upon trust. When I say I will do something for you, I will follow through with my commitment!
· Having direct access to the largest and best on-site corporate relocation department in Lake County, I am happy to assist you whether you are buying or selling a home.
· Whether you are moving across town, across the country, or around the world, we can help you.
· If you have just been transferred, my relocation department has worldwide affiliations with all the major third party relocation companies.
· My father worked in real estate and I knew at a young age that I wanted to forge my career in real estate as well. I am still every bit as fascinated by what real estate has to offer, and I am extremely motivated to help as many people as possible buy or sell their home.
· I majored in organizational communication at Southern Illinois University and also studied public relations, journalism, and marketing.
· My favorite past times are golfing and fishing and every opportunity I get that leads me outside in the fresh air makes me happy.
· I play a variety of intramural sports including Softball, Flag Football, and Kickball.
I love to meet new people and build new relationships. My drive, knowledge, and negotiation skills are only surpassed by my desire to provide my clients with exemplary service. I know that buying or selling a home can be a difficult process, but "I promise" to utilize everything at my disposal to either sell your home, or get you into your dream home as efficiently and stress free as possible.
I would be honored to have the opportunity to work with you, so please give me a call so we can get started. Together we can accomplish great things!
My interests are my clients' interest. I provide:Exceptional Service and Results! Words I live by for all my clients-Extensive real estate experience since 1992 to help you make the right decision-Dedicated to guiding my clients through the selling and buying process-Unique relocation background - only one of a handful of agents in the Chicago area who has worked at a relocation company-After every transaction you will know what it truly feels like to have experienced! "Exceptional Service and Results"
Education: Glenbrook South High School -Michigan State University -Licensed Real Estate Agent - Licensed Real Estate Broker
Comments: Read my clients' comments about me..
She is extremely organized and kept us updated. She had a clear and aggressive marketing plan. Her commitment to service is like no other agent. We worked with a couple of agents before and they never delivered what they promised. We knew she would provide us excellent service but, she exceeded our expectations.
Renee is not only on top of the real estate market - she is one step ahead. She would inform us of the current real estate market and what her research showed in the near future. Her ideas and plans on marketing the home showed us she is a seasoned real estate agent.
If and when we have to move again we would no doubt work with Renee again. We have and always will recommend her to our friends and family.
Sari and Brian
My husband and I have worked with 6 realtors in the last 11 years , and Renee was by far the most superior. We recommend Renee for the following three reasons. Renee is a creative problem solver, she's a very hard worker and is an excellent communicator.
Renee is an outstanding agent! I truly believe that if we had not hired Renee Devedjian, our house would still be for sale. Her creativity, work ethic and communication skills make her one of the best in her field.
Bottom line - She is the best!
Laurie and Scott
I moved here from Philadelphia six weeks ago with very little knowledge about this area. Pairing me up with Renee, who is a native of this area and knows it like the back of her hand, was perfect. She took the extra time to help me to understand the feel of the neighborhoods and towns, and was endlessly patient with me as I came into a full understanding about where I'd feel most at home.
Renee just wasn't selling me a house. She helped make one of my life's biggest transitions a smooth and pleasant experience. I have moved many times, and I have to say it's been the best experience!
We would like to express our gratitude and great satisfaction with Renee Devedjian's real estate services. We were at a time in our lives in which we had to purchase a home during an economically unstable time point in this country's history. Renee provided us with outstanding service and reassurance in the face of a challenging real estate market. Her patience and perseverance over eight months was finally culminated in us buying a home that we feel will help us comfortablely build our lives. We highly recommend anyone to utilize Renee Devedjian's expertise in real estate. I know that we ourselves will confidently recommend her to friends looking to purchase a home.
Stacy and Darren
If you would like to experience "Exceptional Service and Results" then call me at 847-732-8833 or e-mail me at email@example.com
Moe has experience with customer service and applies this value to her real estate career. Communication, listening carefully and treating others fairly has always been a priority for Moe. She is always looking forward to assisting her clients by suppling them with a variety of listings.
Residential Single Family Sales
Attached Single Family Sales
New Constrcution Sales
Real Estate Background: Full-time, licensed Illinois Real Estate Salesperson, REALTOR®, CENTURY 21 Kreuser and Seiler, Member, REALTOR® Association of Northwest Chicagoland (RANWC), Member, Illinois Association of REALTORS® (IAR), Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Previous Business Experience: Business Owner/Manager (Mike's Bikes, Gurnee, 13 years), Outside Sales for Stanley Bostitch and Advo, Inc.
Education: Libertyville High School, College of Lake County (Associate Degree), University of Illinois Chicago (UIC) (BS Degree in Business Management)
Personal: Lake County resident since 1975, Resides in Libertyville with wife, Heather, and two beautiful daughters. 'Spare time' enjoyments include riding and racing bicycles, carpentry, woodworking and just about any outdoor activity in any season.
I specialize in helping people buy and sell new and existing homes in Lake County. I have drawn on my background in business management, customer service, and inside and outside sales to give my clients the best possible real estate service. Homebuyers and sellers alike benefit from my market knowledge, construction experience, negotiating ability, and attention to detail in every transaction. As with my previous business, my goal is "Customers for Life!" You can count on me to work hard for you and in your best interests!
Visit me at www.MikeKerriganRealEstate.com.