Beautiful custom built home over looking Buffalo Lake with 100' of lake shore. Buffalo Lake is quiet, peaceful, and known to be a premium Walleye lake! This beautiful location has a private feel and gorgeous views from all sides and floors of the house!
Some home features include..
- Natural woodwork and wood floors throughout home.
- Imported granite counter tops from sweden in main floor kitchen and laundry room.
- Imported granite counter tops from Russia in upper level kitchen.
- 4 car garage with 6 in reinforced steel aggregate driveway.
- Huge master bedroom with sitting area, giant walk through closet, laundry, and large master bathroom. Also on second floor is a private family room, deck, and kitchenette.
- In floor heating located in upper level, basement, and garage.
- Beautiful brick exterior and cedar shake roof offer low maintenance.
- Walk out basement patio facing lake.
- 2 bedroom basement with full kitchen, laundry, and giant walk in closet.
- Huge deck located off main floor with beautiful view of lake.
- Large open entry way connected to spacious mud room.
- laundry and kitchens on all 3 floors.
- Entire home wired for sound with speakers located in each room.
Age: 11-20 Years Old
Amenities: Deck, Porch, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling, Basement, Ceiling Fan, Water Front
Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Hood, Washer, Water - Softener
Architecture Style: Other
Cooling System: Central A/C
Exterior Type: Brick, Stone
Heating System: Forced Air, Fireplace
Lot Size: 0.47 Acres
Parking Type: Driveway, Garage - Attached, Heated, Open
Roof Type: Unknown
Rooms: Basement, Bedroom, Den, Dining Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Three-Quarter Bath
View Type: City, Lake, Water