ONCE IN A LIFETIME PROPERTY! This property epitomizes what many envision as the perfect home in the country. I'll bet that if you pull out your "wish list" of your ideal property, this one may fill it all. Just let me summarize here...
A modern, updated, easy maintenance, energy efficient, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a fireplace, a sunroom, a full basement and a deck.
50 +/- gently rolling acres with a mix of both improved pasture and woods, fully fenced and recently surveyed. The pastures have a mix of fescue and bermuda. The woods are teeming with wildlife. White tail deer, turkey, squirrels and even beaver are abundant here. You will enjoy them all whether you hunt with a rifle or a camera.
A barn for your livestock with 4 stalls, 2 lean-to's (for equipment), electricity and get this... HOT and cold water!
One of the most outstanding features is the big, flowing stream that runs all the way through the property. An ideal spot for you to set your chair in the the cool water of the stream and under the shade of the trees and stay cool all summer long. There is also an artesian spring which flows into the creek.
It includes a garden shed with a small chicken coop and a well improved garden spot for all those fresh veggies and a few fruit trees.
All of this is only about 10 miles from town. Call or text Carlota 870.378.0045
* The residence was built in 1990. Constructed with 2"x6" frame and poured 12" concrete in the basement.
* Well Water and Septic System. New well pump. New hot water heater.
* Kitchen has all newer appliances including the gas range, built-in microwave oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. New floor tile in the kitchen.
* 3 bedrooms on the main level. 1 of these is a master suite. Bedrooms have new laminate flooring.
* 2 full bathrooms upstairs and a 3/4 bathroom in the basement. Bathrooms upstairs have new tile floors.
* Main living area has high quality, industrial grade hardwood floors.
* The large utility room is on the main level and has new tile floors.
* Central Heat and Air Conditioning System has been completely replaced with the highest energy efficient heat pump available. The duct work has also been replaced.
Excellent insulated windows throughout the home and well insulated attic provides for very low utility bills.
The fireplace in the living room has a removable gas connection so can be used with wood or gas.
Barn is 30x40' with a 12' lean-to on each side. Electricity, hot & cold water.
Fencing is 5-strand barbed wire with steel posts and steel corner posts.
There is a second well on the property but is not currently functional.
Taxes approximately $750/year (before applying the $350 homestead tax credit)
Amenities: Horse facilities, Hunting Ranch, Live Water, Hobby Farm, Cattle Ranch
Appliances: Dishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
Area Description: Country Living, Privacy, Hunting
Cooling: Central A/C - Electric, Central A/C
Exterior: Out Building, Storage Shed, Barn/Stable
Exterior Description: Stone
Exterior Living Space: Deck
Fencing: Metal Fence
Fireplace Count: 1 Fireplace
Fireplace Description: Fireplace, Stone
Flooring: Hardwood, Mixed, Tile
Garage Description: Carport
Heating - Fuel Type: Electric
Heating Type: Heat Pump
Lot Size: 20-50 Acres, 50 Acres
Property Description: Farm / Ranch
Road Type: County Street
Roof: Composition Shingle
Views: Scenic, Lake & Stream