This historic home was the actual school house for the Swallow Hopkins Lumber Company. Built in the late 1880's this home sits off the original site of the main Wilderness Outfitters Dock to Basswood lake. This .76 acres with beautiful sunrise views of Fall Lake comes with a permanent easement to Fall Lake with a roll out dock. There are two garages, one a 3 stall and one single stall and two wood sheds that serve the property. Another storage building is located between the garage and home. There is a two room sauna building that was converted to a bunk house. The septic system was updated in 1993, New siding in 1988, windows in 1990, with all buildings on the property re-roofed with metal in 2007. Other amenities include a new drilled cased well in 2006, adding to the original basement sand point well that is still operational after serving the property for many decades. A water softener was added in 2008, oil furnace in 1996 and central air in 2010. The home is wired for internet.