There’s nothing like relaxing with a good book.
Keep a stack of your favorite books on your coffee table. You can flip through them while watching TV and your guests can flip through them as you get dinner ready. Coffee table books are entertaining and, as an added plus, they look beautiful stacked on a coffee table.
Here are our recommended reads:
- A Life Less Ordinary by Alex Legendre – Get interior design inspiration from two longtime friends, Alex and Zoe. Their goal is to help you design a home that’s practical for your lifestyle. They delicately balance rustic textures with a modern flare.
- Zen & The Art of Happiness by Chris Prentiss – Sometime you just need to take a break to enjoy the present moment. Chris Prentiss helps you do just that, by teaching you how to bring positivity and vibrancy back into our lives. Learn to balance daily stress from work and life with Prentiss’ tips for creating a more relaxing lifestyle.
- Plenty: Vibrant Recipes from London’s Ottolgenhi by Yotam Ottolenghi: Plenty is filled with exotic vegetarian recipes that will delight vegetarians and meat eaters alike. The author, a renowned chef, was influenced by his Mediterranean upbringing and his love of good food!
- Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 of the World’s Greatest Trips: National Geographic does it again with an extensive book of the best places to travel. With adventures in almost every continent, this hardcover is great for planning vacations and filling up your bucket list. Similar to everything National Geographic does, the photography is stunning.
- Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy: There is always room for exploration and improvement when it comes to decorating your home. This book will give you and your guests insight and advice for decorating a dream home. The book covers everything from how to stick to a budget to a detailed explanation of all of the different types of curtains.
There are so many excellent coffee table books to choose from – we had trouble narrowing down our list! We decided to go with a wide range of categories and topics but you can find a coffee table book for almost any interest and genre. Search Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or your local bookstore for books you’ll love!