Other Awards & Recognition:
Top Producer Masters Award, 2004, 2005
Million Dollar Club, 2004, 2005
Top Listing Agent, 2005
Hi! I'm Joanna Kearns and I am a lifetime resident of Pickens County and a 3rd generation real estate agent. My grandfather was the first to open a national real estate firm in Pickens County over thirty years ago and I enjoy working in a locally and family owned business. I am a graduate of the
University of Georgia and reside here in Jasper with my husband Max, my daughter Karolina, and my Jack Russell Jackie Chan.
I am a member of the Pickens County Board of Realtors and work hard to provide each one of my customers with the very best service and outstanding results.
I look forward to working with you.
Jean & Gina are top agents because YOU SUCCEED.
With 40+ years of experience they have become North Atlanta's "Go to" agents constantly looking after their client's interests. Cutting edge marketing strategies and savvy negotiations are hallmarks of their service to their clients. Jean and Gina are well respected for their professional track record, high ethical standards and integrity. They go above and beyond to ensure their clients' success. Thanks to their loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business form the foundation of their careers. Their approach is friendly and relaxed while having dependable market knowledge.
Please call Jean & Gina now without obligation. They are ready to go to work for you today! Jean Pugh & Gina Rudisill 770-886-1766 Gina@AtlantaHomeTeam.com
Experience & Recognition
- 400 North Board of Realtors - Circle of Excellence, Emeritus
- Atlanta Board of Realtors - Crystal Award, Life Members Million Dollar Club
- GRI, CRS, SRES
- Residential property sales including first homes to luxury homes, condominiums.
- Skilled negotiators, able to resolve difficult transactions
- Knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends.
- Auburn University B.S. Business Administration
- Cooking and Gardening, especially heirloom tomatoes in the summer
- Boating on Lake Lanier, hiking and biking numerous trails Georgia has to offer
- Enjoying Georgia's pristine coast with its rich history