MADISON, N.J. (Feb. 24, 2015) – CENTURY 21 Real Estate, the iconic brand and franchisor with the largest global network in the residential real estate industry including approximately 6,900 independent offices worldwide, today announced that the CENTURY 21® System raised $2.9 million in 2014 for Easter Seals. The funds raised are 19 percent higher than the previous year’s effort. This brings the total contributions to Easter Seals by CENTURY 21 franchisees and affiliated agents to over $111 million since 1979.
“CENTURY 21 brokers and agents have a long and thoughtful tradition of giving back to the communities in which they live and work,” said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC, who also serves as the 2014-2015 Chairman, International Board of Directors at Easter Seals. “The relationship we have with Easter Seals is special. It is an honor to support an organization whose sole purpose is to provide exceptional services, education, outreach, and advocacy so people living with autism and other disabilities can live, learn, work and play in their communities.”
“CENTURY 21 Real Estate has touched the lives of countless families, providing new opportunities for children and adults of all abilities,” said Randy Rutta, president and chief executive officer, Easter Seals. “CENTURY 21 brokers and agents are true Easter Seals Champions. Their continued commitment allows Easter Seals to provide support so families can turn to Easter Seals with whatever needs they may have to realize their full potential.”
In 2014, the top three Easter Seals fundraisers from the CENTURY 21 System were:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country of Utica, Michigan
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company in Dallas, Texas
3. CENTURY 21 BJ Roth, in Ontario, Canada
This is the 18th straight year that CENTURY 21 Town & Country has held the top spot among brokerages for fundraising efforts for the benefit of Easter Seals.
This year, seven of the Top 21 leading CENTURY 21 fundraisers are Canadian firms, led by CENTURY 21 BJ Roth in Ontario.
The “Top 21” North American Fundraisers for Easter Seals in 2014 are:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica, Michigan
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, Texas
3. CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Ontario, Canada
4. CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, North Carolina
5. CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Saskatchewan, Canada
6. CENTURY 21 Fusion, Saskatchewan, Canada
7. CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Everett, Washington
8. CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Ontario, Canada
9. CENTURY 21 Scheetz, Carmel, Indiana
10. CENTURY 21 Award, San Diego, California
11. CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., British Columbia, Canada
12. CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, Pennsylvania
13. CENTURY 21 American Homes, East Meadow, New York
14. CENTURY 21 Arizona Foothills, Phoenix, Arizona
15. CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Realty, Inc., Evans, Georgia
16. CENTURY 21 Bamber Realty Ltd., Calgary, Alberta, Canada
17. CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Ontario, Canada
18. CENTURY 21 Kreuser & Seiler, Ltd., Libertyville, Illinois
19. CENTURY 21 C. Watson, Fresno, California
20. CENTURY 21 Hilltop, Simi Valley, California
21. CENTURY 21 Goodyear Green, Edmond, Oklahoma
A reception recognizing the achievement of the “Top 21” offices will be held February 24th at the CENTURY 21 Global Conference in W ashington, D.C.
About Easter Seals
Easter Seals is the leading non-profit provider of services for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities and other special needs. For nearly 100 years, we have been offering help, hope, and answers to children and adults living with disabilities, and to the families who love them. Through therapy, training, education and support services, Easter Seals creates life-changing solutions so that people with disabilities can live, learn, work and play in their communities. For more information visit www.easterseals.com.